SmartDev is a leading provider of global software solutions. SmartDev was established in 2014 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verysell Technologies Group (Switzerland).
SmartDev combines renowned Swiss quality with the Vietnamese passion to provide excellence and value. SmartDev brings together smart people both internally and externally to create partnerships that push boundaries and challenge the status quo.
As part of SmartDev’s aggressive growth plan we are looking to expand our development team SmartDev (https://smartdev.vn/) offers tailor-made mobile apps and websites with the most popular frontend and back-end technologies. We are currently works with about 70 developers.
We are looking for an Angular Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile application
- Work as a developer in an Agile team.
- Listen to the (foreign) customers and get a basic understanding of their requirements.
- Participate in daily stand ups.
- Self-assign tasks and be responsible for the quality and timing of the deliveries.
- Suggest technical or esthetical improvements.
- Deploy the applications in a live environment.
- Conduct advanced performance profiling.
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree and/or similar vocational accreditations
- 2-5 years of experience in Angular
- Have experience in Webpack, Redux, NgrxStore, Angular CLI, CSS4, SaSS, BEM
- Excellent ability to integrate third party libraries
- Expertise in working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with GIT source control, Agile process
- Understanding of architectural and design patterns
- Understanding of the Agile methodology
- Intermediate level skill of spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Familiarity with back – end language
- Competitive salary and career evolution based on your performance defined every year
- 13th month salary as annual bonus
- Lunch allowance, Kindergarten allowance
- Flexible working time
- 20 days annual leave
- Two-day weekend: Sat and Sun
- Team building, employee-engagement activities.
- Good work environment and good colleague (parties, holidays, team building activities).
- Work with high profile multinational companies
- Self-organize project team
- Always new challenge (Training provided)