SmartDev is a leading provider of global software solutions. SmartDev was established in 2014 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verysell Technologies Group (Switzerland).
SmartDev combines renowned Swiss quality with the Vietnamese passion to provide excellence and value. SmartDev brings together smart people both internally and externally to create partnerships that push boundaries and challenge the status quo.
As part of SmartDev’s aggressive growth plan we are looking to expand our development team SmartDev (https://smartdev.vn/) offers tailor-made mobile apps and websites with the most popular frontend and back-end technologies. We are currently working with about 70 developers.
- Develop, test and maintain responsive web/mobile apps with elegant UX that delight our users and raise their productivity.
- Write clean and modular code that you are proud of, with extensibility and performance in mind.
- Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
- Research new technology trend and adapt to company’s projects.
- At least 5 years developing HTML5 web apps or hybrid mobile apps, with a proven track record of successfully shipping products.
- Extensive experience some of these:
- UI frameworks (e.g. Angular Material Design, Bootstrap)
- PWA, SPA, Bundling, Redux, Web workers, ES6/7
- Test frameworks (e.g. JEST, Mocha)
- Cares deeply about UX and have an intuitive feel for good design.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, API, caching layer, and other web services used in the system.
- Basic understanding of Nodejs & modern frontend build tools.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in leading a team or mentoring junior team members is a plus
- Competitive salary and career evolution based on your performance defined every year
- 13th month salary as annual bonus
- Lunch allowance, Kindergarten allowance
- Flexible working time
- 20 days annual leave
- Two-day weekend: Sat and Sun
- Team building, employee-engagement activities.
- Good work environment and good colleague (parties, holidays, team building activities).
- Work with high profile multinational companies
- Self-organize project team
- Always new challenge (Training provided)