SmartDev is a leading provider of global software solutions. SmartDev was established in 2014 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verysell Technologies Group (Switzerland).
SmartDev combines renowned Swiss quality with the Vietnamese passion to provide excellence and value. SmartDev brings together smart people both internally and externally to create partnerships that push boundaries and challenge the status quo.
As part of SmartDev’s aggressive growth plan we are looking to expand our development team SmartDev (https://smartdev.com/) offers tailor-made mobile apps and websites with the most popular frontend and back-end technologies. We are currently works with about 70 developers.
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive salary and career evolution based on your performance defined every year
- 13th month salary as annual bonus
- Lunch allowance, Kindergarten allowance
- Flexible working time
- 20 days annual leave
- Two-day weekend: Sat and Sun
- Team building, employee-engagement activities
- Good work environment and good colleague (parties, holidays, team building activities)
- Work with high profile multinational companies
- Self-organize project team
- Always new challenge (Training provided)