SmartDev is a leading provider of global software solutions. SmartDev was established in 2014 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verysell Technologies Group (Switzerland).
SmartDev combines renowned Swiss quality with the Vietnamese passion to provide excellence and value. SmartDev brings together smart people both internally and externally to create partnerships that push boundaries and challenge the status quo.
As part of SmartDev’s aggressive growth plan we are looking to expand our development team SmartDev (https://smartdev.vn/) offers tailor-made mobile apps and websites with the most popular frontend and back-end technologies. We are currently working with about 70 developers.
We are looking for a talented React Native Developer to design, build and maintain applications to delight our clients.
- Experience with Frontend Technologies viz. React Native, Typescript is a must
- Experience in libraries, and bootstrap templates preferred
- Experience with Backend Technologies viz. C#, .Net Core preferred
- Experience in ASPNET Zero is preferred
- Experience in designing Database with code-first approach preferred
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures preferred
- Hands-on coding, develop high quality code while meeting deadlines
- Design and occasional implementation of POCs
- Working in highly collaborative, fun loving team using Agile methodology
- Creating attractive, responsive fast performing Mobile App from ground-up
- “Write code for others, not for yourself” –code will be reviewed by peer developers
- Hands-on React Native and/or Android/iOS Native mobile app development experience
- Knowledge and experience in C#, ASP.NET Core, LINQ Queries, Web APIs preferred
- At least 5 years professional working experience in software development.
- Proficiency in mobile app technology stack eg. React Native, Typescript
- Working familiarity and understanding of the back end, i.e. REST APIs, SQL/NoSQL Databases or similar experience with remote data via RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Implement CI/CD framework and automated testing
- Understanding distributed application environments
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Behaviour-Driven-Development (BDD), Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Expected to be familiar with Cucumber, Karma, Protractor, Jasmine
- Knowledge of web servers and development environments
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of asynchronous messaging middleware is a plus
- Knowledge of financial products and dashboards is a plus
- Cloud knowledge a big plus (AWS/GCP) – (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Be nice, respectful, able to work in a team
- Good work environment and good colleague (parties, holidays, team building activities)
- Free kindergarten for staff’s kids
- 13th salary
- Lunch Allowance
- Tea, coffee, milk
- Work on the latest technology
- Two-day weekend: Sat and Sun
- 20 annual leave days alongside Vietnamese public holidays
- Always new challenge (training provided)
- Self-organize project team
- Work with high profile multinational companies