SmartDev is a leading provider of global software solutions. SmartDev was established in 2014 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verysell Technologies Group (Switzerland).
SmartDev combines renowned Swiss quality with the Vietnamese passion to provide excellence and value. SmartDev brings together smart people both internally and externally to create partnerships that push boundaries and challenge the status quo.
As part of SmartDev’s aggressive growth plan we are looking to expand our development team SmartDev (https://smartdev.vn/) offers tailor-made mobile apps and websites with the most popular frontend and back-end technologies. We are currently work with about 70 developers.
We are looking for a Tester who possesses software quality through automated testing and will perform tests on our code and communicate the results with our engineering team to produce the most effective products that delight our clients.
- Participate in technical discussions within the Engineering team and across functions
- Design and Develop test cases for new features
- Write automated tests for features in Python
- Develop tools and libraries to help with automating Test cases
- Write new features and enhancements for the Automation Framework
- Troubleshoot CI failures and identify root cause for Test failures
- Identify and automate manual test processes to improve team efficiency
- 2+ years of experience programming in Python (or other high-level languages)
- Experience with Test Automation Frameworks and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, CI build systems and Automated Testing
- Familiarity with Linux or other Unix-like Operating Systems with ability to troubleshoot basic network issues
- Agile Software Development practices
- Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud services (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Good work environment and good colleague (parties, holidays, team building activities)
- Free Kindergarten for staff’s kids
- 13th salary
- Lunch Allowance
- Tea, coffee, milk
- Work on the latest technology
- Two-day weekend: Sat and Sun
- 20 annual leave days alongside Vietnamese public holidays
- Always new challenge (Training provided)
- Self-organize project team
- Work with high profile multinational companies
- Competitive Salary and career evolution based on your performance defined every year