Senior Java Developer
- Take part in frequent meetings with the customer to clarify the requirements.
- Follow the Agile development principles.
- Implement the tasks following the assignment/ self management.
- Stick to the team spirit and work ethic.
- Comply with the customer’s level of exigence.
- Apply company quality requirements.
- BS/BEng/MS degree in Computer Science
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Good English skills (reading, speaking, writing and listening).
- Strong experience in Java with the Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring Batch), Hibernate, Restful, SOA.
- Experience with MongoDB, MySql, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Git Source Control Management.
- Experience with Scrum, Agile methodologies and good documentation skills.
- User Interface development with HTML5, CSS3, JS and Bootstrap.
- Experience in UML conceptual design.
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, TDD.
- Being familiar with several middle-tier components technologies, including JBOSS, AWS, Tomcat, Docker, Microservices, Maven and Jenkins is an advantage.
- Having experience in the payment card industry is an advantage.
- Having experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Having experience in security system.
- Having knowledge of Java Card is a plus.
- Friendly environment, brand new office.
- Company events.
- Free Kindergarten for staff’s kids.
- 13th salary.
- Lunch Allowance, free tea, coffee, milk.
- Two-day weekend: Sat and Sun.
- 20 annual leave days alongside Vietnamese public holidays.
- Recurrent new challenges (training provided).
- Work with high profile multinational companies.
- Competitive Salary and career evolution based on performances.
20000000 ₫ - 30000000 ₫
255-257 Hung Vuong Street, 10000, Danang City, Danang, Viet Nam
July 25, 2019
August 31, 2019