SmartDev has been working in cooperation with Samsung Semiconductor (https://www.samsung.com/
As a result, SmartDev has developed, for its parent company, the “Contactless Companion Platform (CCP)” – a cutting-edge extensive white-label payment ecosystem including:
- A secure back-end for the processing of the card transactions
- A web back-office for the monitoring and configuration of the card-related environment
- A web interface, iOS and Android mobile app that enables the card-owners to control and manage their card-related account
SmartDev’s server process the data sent by the card reader. Our card service module directly invokes our client’s APIs to process the business logic associated with the reading/writing of the cards.
These technologies guarantee the capacity to handle thousands of simultaneous of concurrent transactions without any loss.
Back-office for the system monitoring
CCP’s back-office is supported by jHipster. It is rapidly customizable for any monitoring and configuration purpose. The web interface supports:
- The display of the card operations
- The card management (add, edit, deactivate, delete)
- The administration team management
- Automatic reporting
End-Use Web & Mobile Interfaces
The CCP solution includes a web interface + Android & iOS mobile applications. These components allow your end-users to visualize any kind of operations against their card and associated accounts.
Tatem – Telco Operator
The CCP solution for Tatem leverages the CIPURSE technology for the process of micropayments in brick and mortar retail shops in Congo.